Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finishing Touches

Today I'm working on a photo gallery for WEtv.com about home organization essentials. I've come across some great items (how fun is this chalkboard?) and am very inspired to give my home an organizational overhaul. Anything to get rid of that enormous mail pile...

But in my search, I've also stumbled upon some great design and decor ideas, one in particular that I thought I'd share.

To add some color and character to dressers and doors, simply replace the knobs. Anthropologie has an incredible selection of stylish hardware to spice up entryways, closets and furniture. From ceramic flowers to hand-painted glass (like the style in this pic), there's something for every design diva. Prices run from around $6-$12 per knob.

Just be considerate of your roomie. Your husband may not be too stoked if his dresser is suddenly covered in shimmery pink rose-shaped knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment