Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hitting Rock Bottom via Frozen Yogurt

It's official. I cannot go to a frozen yogurt shop where I am allowed to administer my own toppings. I mean, what the hell is this?


Let's discuss - why bother with fat-free yogurt, when you're just going to top it with an Oreo cookie, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and 2,000 yogurt chips (for extra crunch)? I honestly could have been eating frozen fish mousse and had no clue, due to a very skewed toppings-to-yogurt ratio.

Give me free reign at a toppings bar, and it's not going to be pretty...

Yesterday, over at Yogi Castle I created Halloween in a cup. Surrounded by college girls, all named Lindsay, my husband and I dug into our $6/14lb fro-yos. While the Lindsays were busy eating free samples and complaining ... we barely spoke, except for the occasional involuntary, "Yummmm". That's how you know you've hit rock bottom ... when you don't allow conversation to get in the way of dessert.

1 comment: