2. Today is one of the few days it's socially acceptable to unbutton your pants at the table.
3. Your family. Even if they're crazy ... they're yours.
4. Airport pat downs. (Get groped or go home.)
5. The option to hide people on Facebook.
6. Taylor Swift. Just kidding.
7. Season 11 of Dancing with the Stars is over! Finally!
8. US Troops.
9. Centerpieces of tiny pilgrims and/or elaborate squash arrangements.
10. Being seated at the kids table even if you're pushing 30.
11. Pumpkin pies, lattes, cookies, muffins, breads, etc.
12. Getting to make fun of people that go to stores at 3:00am on Black Friday.
13. Justin Bieber haircuts.
14. Your mom finally understands how to text message.
15. Any awkward t-day family incident can be overcome with booze.
Addendum: #16: Cheese.