Friday, June 25, 2010

Best Websites for Women

As if stalking celebrities on Perez wasn't enough to keep you distracted at work ... Forbes came out with a list of the Top 100 Websites for Women. (I was super excited to see that I contribute to a couple of them - Lemondrop and Nicole Williams.)

Here are a few of my other faves from the list, check them out for some fun Friday reading!

Corporette - great tag line sums it up well: "a fashion and lifestyle blog for overachieving chicks"
Dooce - witty, clever, awesome photography
Jezebel - great for your daily dose of snarkiness
Martha Stewart - everything is just so pretty on there ... I'm this close to planting an herb garden and spending my free time making paper crafts.
Smitten blog by Glamour - great mix of celeb scoop and real life advice

What's on your must-read list?

No comments:

Post a Comment