Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies, Marriage & the Meaning of Life According to Siri

This blog is about to get into some pretty serious stuff:

1) Pumpkin Cookies
I made these delicious cookies last year, and they're back in full effect. I've consumed about 16 in the last 24 hours.

I don't feel good.

But if you have self control, they're amazing and taste like Fall. Here's the recipe from YumSugar.

2). Marriage
Today's my 2-year anniversary. And I've learned a lot about marriage and cohabitation:
  1. Men love barbeque sauce. Or maybe just my husband does. I'm not sure how widespread this is. All I know is that I opened a kitchen cabinet the other day and we have 12 bottles. 
  2. Friday Night Lights is a show you'll both love. Just keep your unhealthy obsession with Tim Riggins on the DL.
  3. If one person cooks, the other must do the dishes.
  4. Husbands hate Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
  5. Getting flowers is FUN! Check out these beauties I received at work.
3.) The Meaning of Life
My friend Lauren got the new iPhone 4S. She recently introduced us to Siri, the voice activated personal assistant. And let me tell you, Siri is one sassy little biatch. We asked, "What is the meaning of life?" and she replied, ""All evidence to date suggests it's chocolate." It's like she knew it was a table of five wine drinking women that wanted to eat a lot of dessert. Seriously, Siri, you're a jerk. To really stump her, we asked, "How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

She referred us to a nearby carpenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment